PAGE UPDATED: 15 Apr 2014
- 6 Apr 2014Everrest production wants more land in Ruma – Danish-Chin... Everrest production is planning to expand its announced project in Ruma, Radio-televizija Vojvodina (the broadcasting...
- 4 Apr 2014Regional Council and Coordination Committee meetings in S... The Regional Council and Coordination Committee have established a quarterly dynamic of meetings at which these two bodies...
- 27 Mar 2014NALED: Serbia should introduce electronic requests for bu... According to a survey conducted by the NALED and the USAID Business Enabling Project among companies, building permit in...
- 21 Mar 2014Regional Workshop for evaluators from pilot phase - lesso... Regional workshop for evaluators from pilot phase of BFC SEE project was held in Belgrade on March 21, 2014. The aim of the...
- 18 Mar 2014Raj to launch first bottles - Winery in Rajac near Negoti... The winery Raj in the village of Rajac near Negotin will launch the first bottles of its high-quality wine this year. Raj has...
- 18 Mar 2014New opportunities for use of biomass at Hipol factory - B... In a bid to achieve a greater energy efficiency through the use of biomass pellets, the Hipol company from Odzaci has decided...
- 17 Mar 2014Construction of sorting and recycling center commenced in... Construction of the Sorting and Recycling Center and a treatment plant for vegetable garbage has commenced at the Vrsac City...
- 15 Mar 2014Diaspora as BFC SEE ambassador In collaboration with the Center for international migration and development (CIM), GIZ/ORF provided a unique...
March 2014 In your opinion, what is the key factor for improving the business environment?March 2014 In your opinion, what is the key factor for improving the business environment?
Quality of Labour
Price of Labour
Availability of Raw Materials
Price of Energy