PAGE UPDATED: 27 Feb 2014
- 26 Feb 2014Training of National Technical Secretariats for BFC SEE Being a Regional Technical Secretariat for BFC SEE, National Alliance for Local Economic Development (NALED Serbia) hosted...
- 24 Feb 2014Chinese-Danish investor Everrest production one step away... The Serbian government has made a decision to approve the Study on the feasibility of alienation of building land in the...
- 19 Feb 2014FAS and NIS best in January - List of top Serbian exporte... Fiat automobili Srbija (FAS) from Kragujevac exported EUR 85.3 million worth of cars in January 2014, which secured it the...
- 19 Feb 2014Chinese Southeast European Business Association office op... The head office of a business association engaged in attracting Chinese investments to Croatia and the region - CSEBA, has...
- 10 Feb 2014"Veni, vino, vici" - Serbia and Bulgaria to make Vidin-Ne... The Regional Development Agency of Eastern Serbia (RARIS) has launched the "Veni, vino, vici" project that will also be...
- 10 Feb 2014Bulgarian bank interested in investing in Stavalj thermal... Corporate Commercial Bank from Bulgaria is interested in investing in the construction of Stavalj thermal power plant and...
- 9 Feb 2014International urban and architectural design competition ...(one of the earlier solutions) Implementation of long-awaited investment in a tourist complex at Mount Klekovaca in...
- 28 Jan 2014Kooperative interested in growing fruits on 50 hectares i... Belgrade-based fruit processing company Kooperativa is interested in growing fruits on over 50 hectares in the Krusevac...
March 2014 In your opinion, what is the key factor for improving the business environment?March 2014 In your opinion, what is the key factor for improving the business environment?
Quality of Labour
Price of Labour
Availability of Raw Materials
Price of Energy